Saturday, May 3, 2008

metal gear solid


I did not know anything about MetalGearSolid before I played the demo but when I played the game I was blown away. The game was very cinematic in its approach and the stealth element was new to me after playing Tombraider where you can go in guns blazing and survive if you had enough medipacks. Another interesting thing was the interaction with the colonel and other advisers through codec. The demo had me hooked and i went out and got the game and discovered a complex story filled with drama and twist and turns. Like Ratchet and Clank, Snake can hold an array of weapons, some real and some fake. Metal gear is on its last game now and I think the franchise is one of the most important in video game history, console history at the least.

No comments: