Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Carrie Prejean Miss California won.... right?

It seems in all the commotion over Carrie Prejean's statements about gay marriage we seemed to have forgotten who won Miss USA 2009. Not that I care about beauty pageants they started to lose their luster a long time ago, that is why they started letting black women win to drum up interest. But Carrie has received more attention for the controversy than the real winner Kristen Jeannine Dalton from North Carolina has. here is the question and answer so you can judge for yourself.

pageant judge Perez Hilton asked whether she believed every U.S. state should legalize same-sex marriage

She responded, "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. You know what, in my country, in my family, I do believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman

No comments: