Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pen Pal



I have this friend that is in prison, I found her name on a pen pal prison sight and I started writing her. I don't know if people deserve a second chance after they commit a heinous crime, I don't know if I could be that forgiving if it had been my relative. I guess i should say why she is in jail.

some time ago she murdered a little girl...Autumn Wallace. Stabbed her like 50 times or something like that, she has never told me directly about her crime but I did some research on the internet, here is a link to a site about the case(court case). She got a little girl, the sister of a friend of hers I think, that was home alone to let her in and in the midst of robbing the house for things to sell for drugs and killed her. Rosie has told me she was on drugs during that period and that what happened was the influence of them. I was a bit shocked when I found out but I continued to write her. She seems remorseful for her crimes but either way she is on Deathrow in California. If you would like to write her here is her address for letters

Rosie Alfaro #w-45403
A04-S1-141L
P.O Box 1508
Chowcilla, CA 93610

I encourage people to write prisoners to give them hope but be cautious you never know what could happen.

No comments: